Sunday, February 26

Guest Post Today!!!!

Hello Everyone! I have a guest post for you today! The lovely Brandi from The Collegiate Nail contacted me and we worked out a guest post!! You should all go check out her blog, she's got some great swatches, layering combos, and mani's!! 


Hi followers of Polish and Charms! I'm Brandi from The Collegiate Nail. Meredith was sweet enough to let me do a guest post today and I am very excited!

We discussed what we thought would be best and decided on a color block. So I did a simple free-hand color blocking with colors inspired by a scarf I own.

Colors I used (in order):
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Beige Blast
Wet N Wild Spoiled Designated Driver
China Glaze Starboard
China Glaze Hey Sailor
Essie Bobbing for Baubles


I started by painting the whole nail beige. Steps after that are documented by the picture below. (These are pre-clean up)



After clean-up, I put on a heavy coat of top coat and ta-da! An easy color block design!




Thank you so much for checking out my nails and a big thanks to Meredith for letting me share with her followers!

Brandi that looks amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! If you aren't already following Brandi, you should be!! Have a great day!
 

13 comments:

I welcome and enjoy reading all comments!